Turnkey Projects for Environment Infrastructure
GEPIL’s answer to cohesive project management
GEPIL’s Projects Division has established its credentials as a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractor serving the Environment management, compliance and fulfillment for the Industries. Catering to a wide spectrum of industries which includes chemicals, pharmaceuticals, metal, etc and, also, catering to the community initiatives for common waste management facilities, the Projects Division has made a formidable reputation in comprehensive project management, procurement, technology sourcing, planning and implementation.
- Strong credentials of having executed Design & Engineering work for reputed clients.
- The experience of having executed detail engineering work based on package received from foreign associates/partners of international repute.
- Supported by strong hardware and software base including CAD workstations, communication infrastructure and software.
- Over 100 Technical, Engineering and Admin workforce.
- Dedicated Civil Engineering and Electro-Mechanical staff having a cohesive working environment and design culture.
- Team comprising of skilled work force of all disciplines having the platform to communicate in an interactive manner.
Strong credentials of having executed Design & Engineering work for reputed clients.
- Office Working Space: 5000 sq. ft
- Latest dedicated communication
- Dedicated data centre running on high-end IBM Blade Servers…
- With virtualized servers and auto fallback
- Running ERP Applications
- CAD Applications
- Project site connection through VPN tunnels
- Project site surveillance system & status monitoring using cloud computing
- Cad Work Stations & 3D Modelling
- PC’s, Plotters, Scanners
- High Speed Photocopying Machines & Networked Printers
- Project Planner
- Microsoft Construction Business Module – ERP (MS Dynamics)
Network & Communication
The total facility is connected with network access at every desktop with resilient failsafe links between various offices. The network backbone is based on high end layer3 switches. Several servers function as ERP Servers, Workgroup servers and Communication servers. Connection to the world is through dedicated Internet leased line and Radio link as backup.