Turnkey Solutions at the GEPIL include Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility (TSDF).
Our fully computerized TSDF facility was conceptualized in 1997–1998 with SGCCI. We have taken great care in choosing the plant location and it facilitates the business in a huge way. GEPIL is located in the heart of the industrial area and is well connected by roads. The water table is saline and entirely non-potable and hence there is no chance of drinking water contamination. The village Gabheni is a kilometer and half away leaving the local population undisturbed and unaffected.
We have separate facilities for wastes that need pretreatment, stabilization, solidification, and other physic chemical treatments and incinerable liquid wastes.
At present we handle a wide variety of wastes including but not limited to:
- E.T.P Sludge
- Highly viscous, semi-solid Process Residues
- Glass Wool Waste
- Gypsum Sludge
- Incinerator Ash
- Distillation and Tarry Residues
- Electronic Waste
- Iron Sludge
- Wastes from Pesticide Industries
- Spent Carbon
- Asbestos-bearing Waste
- Heavy Metals like Hg, Pb, Cr, As bearing Waste
- Halogenated and Non-halogenated Organic Waste
- Incinerable Waste
- Off-specification Products
- Waste Oils containing PCBs and PCTs
- Drugs, Narcotics, Agro-chemicals and other FMCG Products