Water, too valuable to waste
Ensure the protection of the aqua environment
GEPIL is in the process of developing sewage treatment plants for at least 3 municipal corporations and large number of townships and mega residential complexes, in association with real estate development agencies.
|S#||PARAMETERS||STANDARD||INLET RAW EFFLUENT||OUTLET TREATED EFFLUENT|
|1||Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)||250||1100||<100|
|2||Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD))||100||450||30|
|3||Total Suspended Solids (TSS)||100||100||100|
|4||Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||—||1800||<2100|
|5||Oil & Grease||20||17||10|
|6||pH||5.5 – 9.0||6.5 – 8.5||6.5 – 8.5|
CETP is the concept of treating effluents by means of a collective effort mainly for a cluster of small scale industrial units. This concept is similar to the concept of Municipal Corporation treating sewage of all the individual houses. The main objective of CETP is to reduce the treatment cost for individual units while protecting the environment.
- To achieve ‘Economics of scale’ in waste treatment, thereby reducing the cost of pollution abatement for individual factory.
- To minimize the problem of lack of technical assistance and trained personnel as fewer plants require fewer people.
- To solve the problem of lack of space as the centralized facility can be planned in advance to ensure that adequate space is available.
- To reduce the problems of monitoring for the pollution control boards.
- To organize the disposal of treated wastes and sludge and to improve the recycling and reuse possibilities.
GEPIL is providing turnkey long term total solution in the field of industrial waste water treatment to industries, Industrial estates and/or regions by different technologies like up flow anaerobic sludge blanket, activated sludge process, cyclic activated sludge process etc. GEPIL has designed, developed, operating and maintaining waste water treatment plants at number of locations in India.
The Primary components comprising of the treatment plant are as follows:
- Mechanical Fine bar screen
- Grit Removal
- Free oil removal
- Equalization tank
- Sludge Blanket Clarifier
- Cyclic ASP Process
- Sludge Handling and De-watering Equipments
GEPIL has developed CETP at Palsana, Surat. The plant is
designed to treat 60 MLD of waste water generated from the treatment facility.
GEPIL has designed, developed and operating CETPs/ETPS Ranging from 1 MLD to 120MLD spread across wide spectrum of Industries like textile, dye and dye intermediate, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, agrochemicals, metal treatments etc.